- We have 2 tests tomorrow, English and IPS.
You should not go to the game. You should study for the tests.
- I don't know the meaning of 'row'.
You should look it up in the dictionary yourself. You should not depend on others all the time.
- I will go out, but it's very cloudy now.
You should stay at home, you should not go out now or you'll get wet.
- I think i'm catching a cold.
You should take a rest and drink your medicine regularly, you should not drink something cold.
- Some students leave litter on their desks.
They should put it in the litter bin, they shouldn't make this room dirty.
- I sit in the back row. I cannot see your writing on the blackboard.
You should sit in front of the class, you should not do that if you don't wear your glasses.
- I'm longing for my cousins.
You should ask someone where he is, you should not leave her or him alone.
- My legs are asleep because i'm sitting on them.
You should sit on the chair, you should not sit on your legs.
- Our classroom is dirty and messy.
We should clean and tidy up our classroom, we should not let our class like this.
- I have a toothache.
You should go to the dentist, you should not forget to brush your teeth before sleeping.
- I can't stop yawning.
You should drink a cup of coffee or move your body, you should not go to bed late every night.
- I have hiccups.
You should drink a glass of water, you should not let it go so long.